Developing a writing ritual or routine is a feat to be celebrated. So what happens when one travels, and as a result uproots all of that progress for a moment in time? For me, traveling is a time of suspension, a hiatus of sorts when all of the routines of life get put on pause [...]
Archive | Dream Destinations RSS feed for this section
The little signs of late spring–longer days, blossoms waking up after hibernation, sunny days with cloud-dotted blue skies–have me thinking back to Normandy. Last May my husband and I embarked on an adventure, a European road trip starting in northwest France. It had been nearly nine years since I had last seen the Norman countryside [...]
- Writer’s Kitchen: Homemade Marshmallows October 21, 2010
- How to Schedule Writing Appointments… and Keep Them! February 27, 2011
- How to Give Your Character an Achilles’ Heel April 18, 2013
- 4 ways to keep your 2011 writing goals January 3, 2011
- From the Pros: Tips for Productivity May 23, 2013
- Reaching Out for Inspiration May 9, 2013
- A Productive April May 2, 2013
- Destination Inspiration: Phinney Market Pub & Eatery April 30, 2013
- Lesley McDaniel: It's really fun to see how knowing this about you...
- Lesley McDaniel: Thanks, Laurel! I'm glad you enjoyed it. It's go...
- allison: Great post Lesley. You have forced me to evaluate...
- Laurel: Good advice for writers, and good information for ...
About Nooks & Cranberries
Photos on flickr
Find Us on Facebook
Follow @nooksandcran on Twitter