If you’re going to write that novel (or memoir, or screenplay, or front-page feature), you have to write. Pen to paper, keystrokes to page. Those first words are essential, but they won’t matter if you don’t keep the pattern going. Last month I gave you four ways to keep your 2011 writing goals; today I’ll [...]
Archive | February, 2011
By Daytona on February 27, 2011
- Writer’s Kitchen: Homemade Marshmallows October 21, 2010
- How to Give Your Character an Achilles’ Heel April 18, 2013
- How to Schedule Writing Appointments… and Keep Them! February 27, 2011
- 4 ways to keep your 2011 writing goals January 3, 2011
- Reaching Out for Inspiration May 9, 2013
- A Productive April May 2, 2013
- Destination Inspiration: Phinney Market Pub & Eatery April 30, 2013
- Daily Writer’s Fix: April 29-May 3 April 29, 2013
- Lesley McDaniel: It's really fun to see how knowing this about you...
- Lesley McDaniel: Thanks, Laurel! I'm glad you enjoyed it. It's go...
- allison: Great post Lesley. You have forced me to evaluate...
- Laurel: Good advice for writers, and good information for ...
baking balance beer beer tasting blogging book book & wine pairing chai cheese Christmas Destinations edible Christmas gifts Featured food food blog food writing Friday Forum giveaway Grab Bag homemade Idea Generator inspiration journalism Monthly review Nooks pasta recipe Recipes Sight Smell Sound Taste tea Tips Touch travel wine Wine & Book Pairings Writing writing exercises Writing Goals writing ideas writing life writing prompts writing tips
About Nooks & Cranberries
Photos on flickr
Find Us on Facebook
Follow @nooksandcran on Twitter