We’re two Seattle writers always seeking out the best places—cafés, bars, restaurants, hotels, etc.—to inspire us and spark our imagination. Surrounded by craggy, snow-capped mountains to the east and the ever-undulating blue waters to the west, we’re constantly amazed by the beauty of the Pacific Northwest and the endless inspiration it provides for the writer [...]
Archive | July, 2010
- Writer’s Kitchen: Homemade Marshmallows October 21, 2010
- How to Schedule Writing Appointments… and Keep Them! February 27, 2011
- How to Give Your Character an Achilles’ Heel April 18, 2013
- 4 ways to keep your 2011 writing goals January 3, 2011
- From the Pros: Tips for Productivity May 23, 2013
- Reaching Out for Inspiration May 9, 2013
- A Productive April May 2, 2013
- Destination Inspiration: Phinney Market Pub & Eatery April 30, 2013
- Lesley McDaniel: It's really fun to see how knowing this about you...
- Lesley McDaniel: Thanks, Laurel! I'm glad you enjoyed it. It's go...
- allison: Great post Lesley. You have forced me to evaluate...
- Laurel: Good advice for writers, and good information for ...
baking balance beer beer tasting blogging book book & wine pairing chai cheese Christmas Destinations edible Christmas gifts Featured food food blog food writing Friday Forum giveaway Grab Bag homemade Idea Generator inspiration journalism Monthly review Nooks pasta recipe Recipes Sight Smell Sound Taste tea Tips Touch travel wine Wine & Book Pairings Writing writing exercises Writing Goals writing ideas writing life writing prompts writing tips
About Nooks & Cranberries
Photos on flickr
Find Us on Facebook
Follow @nooksandcran on Twitter